This 4-page laminated reference guide provides a 6 step-by-step process for special inspection for masonry in accordance with the 2009 International Building Code (IBC). It explains how the 2009 IBC works with masonry referenced standards (TMS 402-08/ACI 530-08/ASCE 5-08 and TMS 602-08/ACI 530.1/ASCE 6-08) and provides illustrations for many of the difficult to understand requirements. Subjects addressed include responsibilities of the different parties involved in the special inspection process, testing requirements, verification of f’m, cold weather and hot weather considerations, clearances, tolerances and cleanouts.
Ordering from outside of the US?
Please call the CMACN office at 916-722-1700 to place all orders and for shipping rates.
Order by Mail
If you’d prefer to order by mail, download the CMACN Bookstore Mail-in Order Form and follow the steps below.
- Enter the QTY for each publication you would like to order
- Calculate the TOTAL for each publication ordered. Note: Professional design firms in California and Nevada receive a 50% discount on CMACN publications and Design Tools
- Calculate the SUB-TOTAL and enter on LINE NO. 55
- California firms, please calculate SALES TAX and enter on LINE NO. 56
- Determine the SHIPPING CHARGE from the table at the bottom of the form and enter on LINE NO. 57
- Calculate the GRAND TOTAL and enter on LINE NO. 58
- Enter Shipping Address at LINE NO. 59. (Please Note: physical address required; Cannot ship to a P.O. Box
- Mail Order Form and Check for GRAND TOTAL to:
Concrete Masonry Association of California and Nevada
6060 Sunrise Vista Dr., Suite 1990
Citrus Heights, CA 95610