Many revisions and enhancements have been made to the 2013 Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures including:
- a complete reformatting of the document into a more user friendly format
- the addition of an Appendix on an optional limit design method for special reinforced masonry shear walls
- a new Chapter for the prescriptive design of masonry partition walls
- movement of the empirical provisions into an Appendix
- a change to permit a moment magnifier approach for the design of reinforced clay, concrete masonry and autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) masonry walls
- revisions of design requirements for partially grouted shear walls
- changes to the requirements for joint reinforcement and seismic clips for anchored veneer in SDC D, E, and F
Ordering from outside of the US?
Please call the CMACN office at 916-722-1700 to place all orders and for shipping rates.
Order by Mail
If you’d prefer to order by mail, download the CMACN Bookstore Mail-in Order Form and follow the steps below.
- Enter the QTY for each publication you would like to order
- Calculate the TOTAL for each publication ordered. Note: Professional design firms in California and Nevada receive a 50% discount on CMACN publications and Design Tools
- Calculate the SUB-TOTAL and enter on LINE NO. 55
- California firms, please calculate SALES TAX and enter on LINE NO. 56
- Determine the SHIPPING CHARGE from the table at the bottom of the form and enter on LINE NO. 57
- Calculate the GRAND TOTAL and enter on LINE NO. 58
- Enter Shipping Address at LINE NO. 59. (Please Note: physical address required; Cannot ship to a P.O. Box
- Mail Order Form and Check for GRAND TOTAL to:
Concrete Masonry Association of California and Nevada
6060 Sunrise Vista Dr., Suite 1990
Citrus Heights, CA 95610